: Ft. Chaffee, AR
Provide principal administrative support to the Training Command (TRACOM) Director, Branch Chiefs, Federal Training Specialists, and Instructors assigned to TRACOM.
- Handle a wide range of administrative tasks supporting TRACOM training operations.
- Provide general office and clerical duties in direct support of the TRACOM training activities.
- Perform human resources assistant duties to include in-processing and out-processing of employees and
maintaining local employee files with appropriate privacy controls.
- Manage the compound access and badging program.
- Manage Light Credentialing system for federal and contractor personnel.
- Conduct security briefings, issue visitor and HSPD12 badges.
- Prepare background documents and outgoing correspondence as necessary.
- Support multiple projects at the same time, under challenging environment and response schedules.
- Identifying tasks/assignments to be completed; planning and ranking tasks/assignments in order of importance/priority;
developing and following a schedule; managing time effectively.
- Performs records management functions to accurately maintain files in accordance with the Department of Energy (DOE) and
Office of Secure Transportation (OST) records management and personally identifiable information (PII) policies and procedures.
- Accomplishing tasks and assignments in a professional and timely manner; keeping appropriate members informed regarding the status
of tasks and assignments.
- Proactively monitors projects and work assignments; develops and maintains calendars and schedules; maintains the Quality Training
Systems (QTS) database.
- Remain flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- High school diploma or equivalent (AA degree preferred).
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite including advanced word processing using Microsoft Word, as well as, Excel,
Power Point, Outlook and the HSPD 12 system.
- A minimum of 3 years on-the-job experience in a related position performing administrative duties.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate the work schedule.
- Able to sit for extended periods and perform work in an office environment, including extensive use of computers.
- Willingness to work directly with customers in an environment that changes rapidly, and requires occasional long hours.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Ability to meet the requirements for a DOE Q-Level security clearance. The candidate’s written consent to conduct a
background check por the purposes of maintaining a security clearance will be required as a condition of employment.
- Pre-employment test for the absence of any illegal substances will be required. Ongoing reviews and tests for the absence of
illegal substances will also be conducted as a requirement for continued access to client sites. The candidate’s written consent to conduct such tests will be required as a condition of employment.
Please e-mail your résumé to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/M/F/Vet/Disabled (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules.)